Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Miscellaneous Ramblings

Good Day!

My visit with my dad went very well! I think it's the first time I have ever fully understood how my life can be a testimony. When my dad last saw my wife and I we were living a completely different life than we live now. We were both all drugged up and drunk every second of every day and living in a rat trap studio apartment under a meth lab that eventually caught on fire and tried to burn the building down. How far Jesus has brought us! My dad just couldn't get over how everything is different now. Maybe I'll get around to putting a full testimony in my profile.

God willing when I get home from work today I'll get to work on getting back on topic. It would appear that I need to further elaborate on how God can know everything completely from before creation and still be fully involved with His creation as an unfolding plan of redemption. I'm hoping to move onto angels, Luciffer, and the fall in the next few post.

Sure is cold this moring! Brrrrrrrrrrrr!

3 comments:

Tim A said...

Michael,
It is good to hear testimonies of the power of the gospel of Jesus Christ in people's lives.
God has done a good work in you and He will be faithful to complete it. (Philippians 1:6)

Gordon said...

Michael, God has His hand on your life. That is apparent. Keep letting Him shape you and mold you.

Incidentally, classes resume March 12.

Nephos said...

Glad to hear things went well. The power of our personal testimony is one of the great tools God can use to reach unbelievers.

God bless.