Thursday, April 27, 2006

THANK YOU!

Something happened when I started the study on Ecclesiastes. The number of people coming to Deeper Truth doubled the most that had ever come and has tripled the average amount.

It is clear to me now that bible study is where God wants this blog to be. I think He is keeping His promise, "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it" (Isaiah 55:11).

I would like to thank all of you who visit here. I would also like to thank all of you who take the time to comment. I would like to publicly take the time to Thank God for what He is doing here. I pray all the glory goes to Him!

This blog is a work in progress. I have enlarged the fonts for easier reading and spread the columns out a bit so things don't seem so cramped. As many of you have commented on the background has changed. I simply inserted it into the stock template I use from Blogger. I want to do some work to the header title but thus far have been stumped in the idea I would like to implement. There are some other tweaks and what not I am trying to figure out. If at anytime anything here is not working properly please let me know since everything I am trying to do is trial and error. Hopefully less error.

Thanks Again!

Thank God!

And have a blessed day that your in!

Next Post: Ecclesiastes 2:1-2

3 comments:

Michael Pendleton said...

To you who comment...

THANKS!

As the number of people commenting has growen I have been trying to return the favor and visit all of your sites.

It has become clear that I will eventually not be able to return the visit with everyone.

If I have not linked to you and you would like me to please ask and I'll get a link up for you.

I need to be reminded of these things!

Thank You!

Modern Day Magi said...

Hey no worries michael,
regardles of what God is ding in you through this blog and studying His woard and writing about your findings, I have benefitted heaps from what you have written here and elsewhere.

So I will also thank you. Thank you for allowing the "Lord to lead you on" and into the things He had dedicated for you to discuss. He has spoken to me through you here.

MDM

Ps. just a thought. For your header could you have the iamge from the bottom (man and child) with the same font as "...and i trust you to lead me on." have your header say "Yours is the light to DEEPER TRUTH..."

This is the image I saw as soon as you mentioned tweaking the header. Just a thought though, tell me to butt out if you like ;p

jel said...

Very cool, Blog Michael

you can link to my blog if you want to, I don't because I have learned how let!


take care
God bless