Saturday, May 06, 2006

Fixing up Deeper Truth..... You can help!

I have been toying with the header here as you can see among other small tweaks and such you may or may not have noticed.

I received a comment that this page is too big for at least one persons screen. Does anyone else have this problem?

Do you have any suggestions on how I could make Deeper Truth better? Easier to view? Easier to read? Anything?

I have not found any templates I like so I have settled in on tweaking the one I have. Sometimes things work. Sometimes they don't. Hopefully I am catching the things that don't before they get published, if not, I ask you to inform me of errors.

Your comments, suggestions, criticisms, and/or critiques of any and everything here are greatly appreciated.

7 comments:

Curious Servant said...

The text sliding over the background is an interesting feature. I kind of like it.

The text color works no matter what is behind.

I'm not sure about the title's appearance. The font seems out of place with the rest of it.

Just my take on it.

God bless.

Michael Pendleton said...

Title font has changed since Curious Servants comments.

It is now Tempus San, the same as the body.

jel said...

Very cool!


AWESOME title


God bless

Curious Servant said...

I like that better!

Michael Pendleton said...

THANKS!

.....still move changes to come!

Live, Love, Laugh said...

I love your template, easy on the eyes. It is unique and different which makes it more interesting, then add the wisdom of your blogging, especially the Eccl series, wow I have enjoyed it so far.

Live, Love, Laugh said...

oh and i mentioned your blog on my site, hope that is okay!